Characteristics of an Plutocracy and Kleptocracy: “Rule by the wealthiest interests” and”Corrupt self-interested officials”
- $3.4 billion spent by the two presidential campaigns 2016. Plus $1.2 billion “dark money,” $1.4 billion “independent” money…
- $9.8 billion spent including congressional campaigns.
- $3.7 billion spent by Two-Party “Committees.”
- $10.2 billion spent on 2016-cycle political advertising.
Hidden, layered & laundered ownership and control.
- $7 million Florida birthday party, live acrobats, camels, elites.
- Yachts, jetliners, mansions,resorts, gold faucets.
- Called ”obscene” by Hollywood sponsor Clooney.
- 13 times the $52,000. annual income of average American household.
- Two private dinners raise $15 million.
- Presidential politician’s son pockets $100,000.
- Hotel bill $1,980. — for one night.
- Students, press not allowed in — No recordings allowed.
- 2020 R-presidential campaign launched — day after inauguration.
- 2020 D-presidential hopefuls hit Hamptons, financiers — 2017.
- Run campaign committees – to pay each other’s campaign committees.
- Year-round 24/7 fundraising schedules.
Loopholes, law firm cloaks, willful impunity, no enforcement.
Pass-throughs, fronts, shells, hidden clients.
Invisible below allowed $$ thresholds.
- D-Party lobbying firm fails to disclose foreign agent status; works for same Russian-backed clients as R-Party lobbyist, convicted — and former R-Party congressman, being pursued.
- R-Party White House official pleads pleads guilty, hidden lobbying for Russia, Turkey.
- D-Party presidential campaign manager & White House staff chief takes Russian-backed cash & stocks;
- R-Party campaign manager paid tens of millions by Russian front.
- R-Party Cabinet officer: Ownership of Cyprus bank, directors with international oligarchs, former CIA officials, president of #1 German Son tied to Russian business, bank loans to R-Party presidential candidate family politicos.
- Mid-East nation says it helped finance D-Party presidential race; foreign government press statement immediately retracted, buried.
- D-Party VP’s son: Director of Cyprus-based Ukrainian energy firm with
- R-Party Cabinet officer’s son, in secret island meeting with Russian cut-out, his mercenary private army later hired by Mid-East nation.